Well, me for one. Nice. Cold. Oh, so good, large BEER BUCKET!
I’ve loved beer since, way, way, way back. Got a little beer gut. Don’t all faithful beer drinkers have one?
Anyway, I usually willing to try a new one, although I’ve got my old standbys.
Give me a thumbs UP or DOWN on these beer types.
- Peach Beer.
- Orange Blossom.
- Hummmm! Watermelon? Once you add watermelon, can you still call it a beer?
- Tallgrass. Don’t ask me, I don’t know what’s in it.
- Blood Orange. Well, I don’t drink beer to get vitamins. Do you?
- Blueberry. Now, I’m really confused or drunk.
- I will skip The Flying Dog. Just on GP.
- Surly Hell. Bring it on. I’m up for this fellow.
- La Cumbre Fievre. Huh?
- Basil? Hummmm? I’m thinking NO.
Which ones have you tried or can recommend?
Feel a cold beer coming on! Enjoy your summer. And, it’s only good with good beer.